> The Dark Knight (2008)


Yahoo! Movies Rating : A

Who cares what Yahoo! Movies rating says, to me this movie rating should be A+++

Woohooo....!! The best (Batman) movie evaaaarrrr!!!! it could not have been better. period.

I remember coming out of the cinema while rushing and pushing through the crowd along the small cinema exit lane, thrust my hand into my pocket, reach my mobile phone and start texting everyone in the phonebook to get their butt up and go watch the movie. My heart was beating crazily and my stomach were filled with not just butterflies but with pinball balls, yes! not just one but a few of them.

I cant forget the rush, the excitement, the high the movie gave me. To me, it was really, truly beyond good.

The late Heath Ledger inexhaustibly gave his 900% performance and made a typical super-villain into a legendary ultra-villain. The psychotic merciless mass murdering sociopath with no typical bad guy attitude really made the movie a big hit.

In my world, The Joker was the main cast and Batman was just an extra in this movie. The character is so damn real and scarily unpredictable and one in a billion and so on and so forth.

Wooohooo!!!...*breath*

Yep! the movie has that much of an impact on me.

Enough with the uncontrolled rush! *sigh* ...this movie was a 2nd movie directed by Christopher Nolan for the Batman franchise, the first being Batman Begins. The story progress from the introduction of Bruce Wayne into Batman, from villains such as Ra's al Ghul and the Scarecrow towards meeting his arch-nemesis, the super famous villain in all of Batman's comic book series, The Joker.



Tired of all the typical money mongering bad guy, the Joker rises in Gotham city to show the world of how a bad guy should really be. the movie start showing him stealing money from a mob controlled bank and then burn all of it simply because he wants to make a statement. the peak of the movie shows him blowing places in Gotham and even hospitals just to push Batman to come forward and bow to him.

"Why so serious!!?" Heath "the joker" Ledger (2008)

This quote were so famous that it has a series of its own T-shirt collection.

This really is a movie worth watching even after a 100 millenia to come. So, enough ramblings, pick your butt  up and get to the nearest DVD stores immediately. Enjoy!!

For more info on the movie, visit wikipedia.